logo
Bienvenido visitante. Para activar todas las funcionalidades, por favor Iniciar sesión o Registrarse.

Aviso

Icon
Error

Opciones
Ir a la última publicación
anngardner97  
#1 Publicado : viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2022 20:09:03(UTC)
anngardner97

Posición: Newbie

Grupos: Registered

Increased access to online courses has led a growth of paid services which will impersonate student and do their work.
I cheated quite a bit in high school. I mean, all the times. I can remember writing chemical formulas on small pieces paper, which I then covered with transparent tape. The information I needed was in my lap when I crossed both my legs.
It was before the Internet revolutionized education. It seems that online education has brought with it cheating. Entrepreneurs and freelancers are now openly promoting services that will help students cheat their online educations. These digital cheaters can even take over students' identities to teach them entire online courses.
I reached out to No Need to Study to find out if they could offer me an online English Literature Class at Columbia University. I received an email response from one of its customer-relations personnel. He said that not only could the company provide a ringer who could take my online class, but that it could also guarantee me a B grade or better. The fee for such an arrangement was $1225.15.
It seemed official with the additional fifteen cents.
I asked for more information to ensure I understood all the company's services. I received a clear reply: "We offer the service of a pool o academic tutors to take classes for our clients and complete coursework for them."
No Need to Study even includes reference videos showing satisfied customers demonstrating how easy it was to get their online classes taken by another person. Muhammad, a client of No Need to Study, shares his story about how he hired this company to do his math lab course for him. He notes that he'd previously taken these classes but that the quizzes were difficult and he was looking for a solution. He adds, "They got this done, they did really, very well." "They completely destroyed my final math class and app class with a 90-percent, and I can assure you that I never got a 90 per cent before on anything."
It's impossible to tie the growth in online-education options with an increase in online cheating. More online classes equals more cheating students. According to the 2014 Online Learning Survey approximately a third, or 7 million students, enroll in higher education online. Other statistics indicate that this number is slightly lower at around a fourth percent of the total student population. That's a lot of potential customers, for those who are looking to offer cheating services.
Online education is already expected to be a $100 million global industry. Online degrees will have a greater influence on employers, and this could make it even more lucrative. If online certifications and degrees are given the same standing as on-campus, traditional degrees, the online education marketplace can transform higher education and redefine college. Some online education advocates believe this is exactly what they want. Kevin Carey, a well known online-education supporter wrote in March about the need for online education credibility. It was published in a New York Times editorial titled "Here's How Higher Education Will Truly Change: Online Degrees That are Seen as Official."
Read More at Knowtechie: https://knowtechie.com/secure-the-best-online-class-help-with-these-tips/

Related Resources:
Online Classes Are Big Business
Online classes are now big business
7 Online Class Tips to Make it a Grade
7 Online Class Tips that will help you make the grade
Usuarios navegando este tema
Salto de foro  
No puedes iniciar nuevos temas en este foro.