logo
Bienvenido visitante. Para activar todas las funcionalidades, por favor Iniciar sesión o Registrarse.

Aviso

Icon
Error

2 Páginas12>
Opciones
Ir a la última publicación
AmberEvans  
#1 Publicado : miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2022 11:49:16(UTC)
AmberEvans

Posición: Newbie

Grupos: Registered

How to improve your vocabulary
Read articles on speedy paper website. Pay attention to the words the authors use to describe the same topic or problem. Write out synonyms.
Play a game like Alias in English with friends. The facilitator describes a term or concept in other words to the participants and they try to guess what it is.
Use Key Words For Fluency at the Upper-Intermediate level. There are a lot of words in there that you can use to talk about topics such as benefits, advantage, problems, and solutions. You can also take speech patterns from there.
How to improve your literacy
Turn off the spellchecker. Automatic correction prevents you from seeing and analyzing your mistakes.
Write by hand, it activates motor memory. Write difficult words several times.
Read in English. It activates your visual memory.
Choose a more familiar variant of writing (British or American) and stick to it.
How to practice the essay format
Write 1-3 essays a week on topics from the codifier or from sample USEs.
Read sample essays for the TOEFL American language test. You can find them on Google by searching for TOEFL sample essays.There are many similar topics and uncomplicated vocabulary. The overall structure of the essays is different, but the paragraphs with pro and con arguments are similar.
Analyze other people's essays by checking them against the exam criteria: number of paragraphs, words, adherence to style. For example, you can exchange practice essays with friends.

Related Resources:
CHECKING THE ESSAY
How to write an essay in English
How to write an essay in English
Essay - what is it, how to write, essay essays, examples
kvxrumtmry  
#2 Publicado : sábado, 8 de octubre de 2022 14:24:18(UTC)
kvxrumtmry

Afganistán

The time to prepare for the exam is great, you shouldn’t use it in vain, but what if the task is like writing an essay, for example, and you’re doing poorly in writing, then I think it’s better to turn to professionals https://pro-papers.com/blog/writing-about-lgbtq-rights. To get help from them.
bagsfactory  
#3 Publicado : jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2022 9:16:25(UTC)
bagsfactory

We understand Hermès can be a bit intimidating. With a higher price point and for the more discerning customer, it can be a leap from lining your shelves with just Louis Vuitton and Gucci to adding Hermès in the mix. Luckily, we can guide you through the luxury travel bags of H. Now, we're not saying you need to stock up on a dozen Birkins and Kelly bags, but investing in even one or two pieces can really grow your customer base and revenue. Plus, you can display your prized pre-owned Hermès finds in the center of the store for all to see—after all, they are the crown jewels of resale.

Hermès Evelyne Bag - While the Evelyne isn't a Birkin or a Kelly pets bags it's a great investment bag for much less than a Kelly or Birkin. The Evelyne, which is crafted in either Epsom or Clemence leather, was originally designed to carry horse-grooming equipment and perforated on one side so brushes and sponges could dry on the go. The perforated H logo has become a coveted design and makes it instantly recognizable.

The Evelyne comes in three sizes: the PM (medium), GM (large), and TGM (largest). While the TPM (mini), was discontinued in 2019, the PM is the most popular size and the GM is too big for most frames. The Evelyne was also issued in three generations: the Generation I features an adjustable Buy Makeup Bags 0nline strap and no exterior slip pocket. Generation II has one non-adjustable shoulder strap and an exterior pocket. And Generation III (current model) features one adjustable shoulder strap and an exterior slip pocket.

TOGO
The Togo is one of the most popular leathers. It's a grained leather, so it's easier to maintain, can hide scratches better and it's very sturdy, making it perfect for larger bags with heavier items. SWIFT: The Swift leather is a great choice for those who'd prefer a bag in a vivid hue. Due to it's fine grain it's very soft and bookbags for sale colors splendidly!
Jamesato  
#4 Publicado : viernes, 15 de septiembre de 2023 12:32:19(UTC)
Jamesato

Posición: Advanced Member

Filipinas

many thanks efeffed
Jamesato  
#5 Publicado : lunes, 30 de octubre de 2023 11:22:38(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. Peacock Premium Free Trial
Jamesato  
#6 Publicado : lunes, 30 de octubre de 2023 11:27:48(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Moon Reading Review
Jamesato  
#7 Publicado : lunes, 30 de octubre de 2023 11:30:44(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Peacock Cyber Monday
Jamesato  
#8 Publicado : lunes, 30 de octubre de 2023 11:31:51(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article. Fast Lean Pro Reviews
Jamesato  
#9 Publicado : lunes, 30 de octubre de 2023 11:32:51(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly. YouTube TV Free Trial
Jamesato  
#10 Publicado : lunes, 30 de octubre de 2023 11:33:51(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one Peacock Promo Code
Jamesato  
#11 Publicado : lunes, 30 de octubre de 2023 11:34:54(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Paramount Plus Free Trial
Jamesato  
#12 Publicado : lunes, 30 de octubre de 2023 11:36:00(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Netflix Free Trial
Jamesato  
#13 Publicado : lunes, 30 de octubre de 2023 11:39:02(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. DIRECTV STREAM free trial
Jamesato  
#14 Publicado : lunes, 30 de octubre de 2023 11:40:03(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

The blog and data is excellent and informative as well Peacock Black Friday
Jamesato  
#15 Publicado : lunes, 30 de octubre de 2023 11:42:40(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Peacock Black Friday
Jamesato  
#16 Publicado : lunes, 30 de octubre de 2023 11:44:18(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Peacock Cyber Monday
Jamesato  
#17 Publicado : lunes, 30 de octubre de 2023 11:53:45(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Peacock Promo Code
Jamesato  
#18 Publicado : miércoles, 1 de noviembre de 2023 15:24:08(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person His Secret Obsession
Jamesato  
#19 Publicado : miércoles, 1 de noviembre de 2023 15:27:52(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person His Secret Obsession Review
Jamesato  
#20 Publicado : miércoles, 1 de noviembre de 2023 15:29:41(UTC)
Jamesato

Filipinas

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work His Secret Obsession
Usuarios navegando este tema
2 Páginas12>
Salto de foro  
No puedes iniciar nuevos temas en este foro.