logo
Bienvenido visitante. Para activar todas las funcionalidades, por favor Iniciar sesión o Registrarse.

Aviso

Icon
Error

Opciones
Ir a la última publicación
Sunxuemei  
#1 Publicado : jueves, 29 de octubre de 2020 3:10:44(UTC)
Sunxuemei

Posición: Newbie

Grupos: Registered

No issue. Those points can NBA 2K MT get you a few extra badges somewhere rather than using them at a futile stat. I really don't put a single point in throw. Even on my pure shooting construct I don't place any in free throw even to the badges since it's only a waste of points and I hit the FT's. So basically rather devote those 15-20 points else where. I get just 1 shooting badge cause I dont focus on it whatsoever. . Cheers for your opinion mate!

I know everyone enjoys ball handling, but if you play in a group with a great point guard, I think you ought to only give up ball handling and add your shooting up stats. If you are open, your shield will find and bangMainly cause I push a lot to the rim and also receive around 6-7 freethrows per game in rec.way money anyway.

I've bought every NBA 2K since the initial one on Dreamcast. I've the physical present gen Mamba Edition pre-ordered from Best Buy since I need the steelbook case that it includes. I will not be playing a lot of the current gen version but that I end up saving $10 on the next gen version since I was probably gonna buy 200k VC anyhow. Sucks that the Kobe MyPLAYER equipment won't move though.

I will be buying only because I really don't even purchase 2k every year, therefore it was never a habit for me to discard money anyway,honestly Kobe's death. . .makes me want to connect myself with basketball again in every manner possible.So updated 2k is what I want right now.

Yes the myplayer builder is the exact same but why do a completely different one when that person too fine. Yes the sport LOOKS the same. We haven't seen the parks that may or might not be a good thing. We've got a fresh myteam with a great deal of new features. We're getting a mycareer that seems better than the one of those Buy MT 2K21 mycareers we've gotten since 2k17.
Usuarios navegando este tema
Salto de foro  
No puedes iniciar nuevos temas en este foro.