logo
Bienvenido visitante. Para activar todas las funcionalidades, por favor Iniciar sesión o Registrarse.

Aviso

Icon
Error

Opciones
Ir a la última publicación
Dingbest  
#1 Publicado : sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2020 9:05:29(UTC)
Dingbest

Posición: Newbie

Grupos: Registered

I just play myteam, but in most situations I'd say losing isn't interesting, & if you knew you we are going to play with someone way better than you & the chances of you winning are slim I could see why a lot of folks would not want to NBA 2K MT Coins put themselves through that. I get that. But you are chances of winning will always be restricted if you versus people in your level. That is with anything in life. I get some folks play causally but online will be competitive. If 2K produces a park exclusively for casual play with no benefits or little rewards that may help. Big facts, this was my first year playing at the playground, had a 38% win percentage by January, couldn't shoot for shit.

I have 92 percent to Elite 3 and a 59% w played. Like with most games that are worth any time, it is gonna suck it gets enjoyment. Additionally, I utilized to suckbut that has been 2K18. Even then my basketball knowledge carried me to a record by being a good teammate in any way times. picked parts of the game, by getting thrashed by people then me I'd like to put to mine. I take my team regardless of what position I am playing because I know the mechanics of NBA 2K21. I get several ppl have no desire to really obtain ability but I hate playing with games. Idk how anyone gets any enjoyment from knowing how to play and watching others do a bunch of cool items.

You should not care about losing? If do not get it, then losing is never fun it takes the pleasure out of NBA 2K21 if you continue losing. You are obviously playing to win, but if you eliminate a 2v2 park game which may take 5 minutes less than a month prior to another game comes out it's not the end of the world.this makes zero sense how should 2K21 coming out within a month need to do with playing high repetitions who sweat off their balls every match of course I am not likely to play a high rep there's literally no skill to NBA 2K21. Anyone can spam hesis and move around screens but there's no fun to it whatsoever. That's prolly why no one plays with you.

You honestly believe rep point players perspiration their balls off? 95% of the time we are currently trolling. No self sweats off his balls in the park, unless we run into another group of stage players. Facts. 90% of NBA 2K21s I play with in park are easy ass wins. And that's not a thing that is good, it's honestly boring at this point. NBA 2K21 needs matchmaking so it is possible to play at least adequate comp most games without needing to go to Ante Up. It is funny that people in here think that playing iso or screen ball in a higher level is super easy though so they choose not to perform it only bc they"wish to have fun." Want IQ to be in a position to do that shit always well. Against bums like those whining tho, yeah requires no skill.

It's the exact same ppl whining about being jump stepped and get by slashers and call it no skill (here is a hint, I got 38 3pt rating on my finisher and one shooting badge, should throw 3pts in your mind?) And fail to realize it is the simplest thing. I get hop stepped or Buy NBA 2K Coins contact me, if I could stop it can't you? You don't see ppl in period push a paint beast every ownership because we know it's horrible takes and will end up in us missing the ball the majority. But park bums think that it's broken, however they become blocked or miss the shot when they attempt to get it done.
Usuarios navegando este tema
Salto de foro  
No puedes iniciar nuevos temas en este foro.