logo
Bienvenido visitante. Para activar todas las funcionalidades, por favor Iniciar sesión o Registrarse.

Aviso

Icon
Error

Opciones
Ir a la última publicación
Dingbest  
#1 Publicado : sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2020 9:01:45(UTC)
Dingbest

Posición: Newbie

Grupos: Registered

NBA 2K21 has been out for over 11 months, so there's not any reason that I need to have to wait 30 minutes to play a match because you guys are afraid to lose. We purchased NBA 2K21 to PLAY with a basketball game, to not run around. Inform me about it. I'm an Elite with a comparatively high win% and individuals will literally walk into the other side and pull out their telephone to inspect and determine when they would like to play against me. Even whole ass squads with decent rep will run like flies.

The amount of times I've needed to hop a courtroom off so individuals are more likely to play with is insanity. There needs to be a means to NBA MT Coins conceal rep. People care too much about looking like they're good as opposed to actually being good. I need them to conceal rep and win. Show it when NBA 2K21 loads when people do their intro. Build Before that merely show position, and overall. I concur when they find that their opponents are better rep compared to those, but folks will dodge, I think the solution is to have it not visible until the end of NBA 2K21, similar to multiplayer games like Dead.

I used to hate back in 2K19 (or was it 18 I can not remember) that while you were awaiting the court you couldn't see your winstreak until NBA 2K21 started and you asked somebody. This year I have to acquire a 6 winstreak. I mean I know why some run imaging you as2 and u play against a toxic lineup pure lockdown, play shot, paint beast or inside force abusing screens not really a pleasure again. Most of the squads I've seen in park are lame to play although I really don't run from anybody.

Have 2 corner hoes while 1 guy ISO's is dull for 4/6 people playing. It's 2Ks fault for making that a winning strat but it's clear why people prefer to not do that. It's a game, even if you are not having fun then? Actually do not do this, I discovered it is easier to get games whenever you are on high win series and someone finds some balls and attempt to conquer you. On the other hand they see you are an elite squad and if you jump off you're never getting matches.

So you're suggesting they go to a game knowing they likely will shed? Lol 2K should have it similarly skilled people match up together & folks don't need to worry about things like this. You will likely lose to anybody, if you're running. I understand those that are new to NBA 2K21 not wanting to play with Buy 2K MT a legend or elite but a few people have been on NBA 2K21 annually and just look to get bums to beat up on. While I would love matchmaking to spare the men and women who don't wanna face someone as good or better. Way too many factors to determine how someone ought to be rated.
Usuarios navegando este tema
Salto de foro  
No puedes iniciar nuevos temas en este foro.