logo
Bienvenido visitante. Para activar todas las funcionalidades, por favor Iniciar sesión o Registrarse.

Aviso

Icon
Error

Opciones
Ir a la última publicación
Kingang  
#1 Publicado : miércoles, 15 de julio de 2020 3:07:18(UTC)
Kingang

Posición: Newbie

Grupos: Registered
Australia

He would currently ALSO be elite out of contested threes unlike he is IRL. Then if I did not give him the deadeye badge because he's doesn't take a fantastic percentage on contested threes, he would also have a massive hit contested mid shots when he's elite from there. This isn't suitable for what's supposed to become an NBA simulation in 2119 and all of this data is available on 2k21 mt for sale. For another instance, Marc Gasol made ZERO contested or pull up threes last season but took 37 percent on open threes, now as a baseline he's going to get the exact same contested/pull-up shooting ability from 3 as most players. I could provide hundreds of examples but that is the point. It is impossible to replicate the massive variance in gamers' shooting abilities without these ratings, and this is supposed to become an NBA SIM, and obviously, this would be very easy to return, given these evaluations have been in the sport for ages.

I think gamebreaking bugs should be included in the list before the day they are fixed, sent to 2k or get an upgrade. Just saying. Non-server related bugs and what gamebreaking are there? MyCareer roster/rotations for Mitchell, Ingram, Murray, Fox + a few issues with The Rec. What else? If you place a draft class game in which you rookies busting my League Bug dissapear. Rookie classes do not generate as well. Basically you can not play more than one season.Even if you're okay having rookies being compacted (which should not be the case in the first place) the sport breaks at season 4 if the game runs from rookies to draft thus the game will not progress past the draft and ur stuck. Can you write a variant of that? I wouldn't know how to describe the issue and read through it and you somehow got them to appear again without upgrades.

To put in what domimis said concerning the insect that is myleague, rookie prospects do not change after the first season and they're taken out of the team that drafts them after the first year then added to groups that are random. Additionally the subsequent year draft consists of undrafted rookies from the preceding year if the game runs to draft so that the game will not advance past the draft and ur until the game breaks at season 4, and that proceeds. Sometimes it works, sometimes you have to junk a button but the majority of the time that it goes slow-mo and takes forever to do the job. The old bug that has been talked about before, it's not fixed imo.

Take the pie graphs and cap locks out and also use exactly the point bank system to upgrade characteristics. This way people aren't locked to a role then characteristics but they upgrade attributes for a specific role. It's much more interesting to see how you play 2k21 buy mt and upgrading than to make a player to cover exactly what you do but aren't great at and find out you did not actually have to have a specific rating in some thing. For example for a guardian who wishes to have completing, I really don't need pole hook or dunk. However, those skills are important for badge points in completing.
Usuarios navegando este tema
Salto de foro  
No puedes iniciar nuevos temas en este foro.