logo
Bienvenido visitante. Para activar todas las funcionalidades, por favor Iniciar sesión o Registrarse.

Aviso

Icon
Error

Opciones
Ir a la última publicación
Nanlina  
#1 Publicado : martes, 16 de junio de 2020 7:22:59(UTC)
Nanlina

Posición: Newbie

Grupos: Registered
Afganistán

Presently, the one thing I'm worried about is the absence of communication. Phantasy Star Online 2, if it's current state has very little content, for instance, Hunters only have two 13* Swords to pso2 sales pick from and Summoners have one (1) takt accessible. Technically, this isn't an"issue" since Phantasy Star Online 2 only released, but there's no data circulating, no road map, no details about bug fixes or new content, which will surely turn some Phantasy Star Online 2 gamers away.

As expected, looking at the population of each blocks at prime time every now and then, the populace is already a fraction of what it was. Now, these numbers are not super accurate, since we have to take into account the launching hype and we ought to expect a massive part of the Phantasy Star Online 2 participant base to fall out after trying it, like any other MMO, but I am still keeping an eye on it, cause I'm worried.Phantasy Star Online 2 has the potential to be prosperous, but bad decisions and a lack of communication are damaging Phantasy Star Online 2.

Honestly I feel like the content has to be a slow drip as releasing it all at once would basically turn lots of Phantasy Star Online 2 to fluff. It would almost be the issue we have now except instead of having no other content to look at we have a ton of irrelevant content. Skipping all of that transformation and development would make me feel a bit cheated. I am eager for new content but I dont want Phantasy Star Online 2 to feel like a sprint.

Information would be useful. A roadmap would surely make a huge difference as right now it's tough to actually plan on what to do considering we dont know if it's going to be a slow trickle of content or a huge leap. However I presume that covid needed to have some effect on their roadmap. If they are distributing content then its gotta be a struggle to work that about lockdown and social distancing.I totally agree that articles should be delivered gradually over time, never would think differently. But what we have right now is very barebones and the lack of information on what is coming or what they are likely makes it less than perfect.

It is weird that nothing has been heard by cheap meseta pso2 us. I do think the radio silence isn't a fantastic strategy. Maybe they need every upgrade to be after years of being lied to about a release but like christmas. Transparency will be appreciated. I'd do fine with them saying they're coping with complications or something atleast. Nonetheless, it isn't gont push me away from Phantasy Star Online 2 if they dont.I am not speaking for me, these are just my concerns for Phantasy Star Online 2's achievement. All stuff that would be fine, but me won't turn away even if they don't. I am invested into PSO as a franchise for that.
Usuarios navegando este tema
Salto de foro  
No puedes iniciar nuevos temas en este foro.