logo
Bienvenido visitante. Para activar todas las funcionalidades, por favor Iniciar sesión o Registrarse.

Aviso

Icon
Error

Opciones
Ir a la última publicación
Sunxuemei  
#1 Publicado : jueves, 29 de octubre de 2020 3:13:00(UTC)
Sunxuemei

Posición: Newbie

Grupos: Registered

My consumer on Animal Crossing Items is also goblin woman so I'm pretty psyched to stone green skin!!! Those eye and skin colours greater NOT be seasonal. I want my Island to go Halloween and STAY THAT WAY! This is also the sole Halloween I will EVER be home on Halloween night.The capability to utilize NookLink to do reactions will probably be so helpful for making Animal Crossing videos!Why is this the first time I am hearing about NookLink??

This motif and style is 100% my jam. I have been wanted to make part of my island Bloodborne themed however didn't have sufficient things for it, this should helps somewhat.My island will be completely covered in pumpkins and no one can stop me. So flippin' excited!My first thought was"I will burn down half of my island to generate room to get a pumpkin farm. "I understand!! I wish leaves began shifting earlier. I dwell in the hills in North Carolina and we are already getting different colored leaves. I hate that the leaves shift soooooo late in the match. That is my favourite part of fall!i'm so jealous! At least I can appreciate fall in animal crossing

The website also mentions the new horizons switches are going to be moving back available. Just FYI to anyone. Are amiibo cards!Haha fuck the ebay scalpers with both the amiibo restock and acnh change edition.I'm a fraud that has used illegitimate Amiibo cards, but only since the real deals are either not availavle or overpriced.

It is not"relaxing" it's irritating. I want to make 3 of those damn items, Allow Me to place a QUANTITY

I really don't see how they could continue to evolve in precisely the same way they've been. Decoration was taken nearly as far as it could be; they have to improve the depth of interactivity next. There's just no other Alternatives

I really miss the rude, sassy villagers. What small edge those characters added to the sport made it feel so much more diverse. I sort of stopped needing to even talk to my villagers because I know every single one is going to be fine and sweet. There's no surprise for it, it seems like they're all exactly the exact same character now. A world New Horizons Items where every person is endlessly nice alllllll the time feels artificial and fake.
Usuarios navegando este tema
Salto de foro  
No puedes iniciar nuevos temas en este foro.