logo
Bienvenido visitante. Para activar todas las funcionalidades, por favor Iniciar sesión o Registrarse.

Aviso

Icon
Error

Opciones
Ir a la última publicación
Dingbest  
#1 Publicado : sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2020 9:06:58(UTC)
Dingbest

Posición: Newbie

Grupos: Registered

So I played on Hall of Fame difficulty thinking to myself I got. I played through the story mode and got drafted to the Warriors nothing short of a miracle considering I had been running a 5 Slashing Playmaker Point Guard. Steph Curry took so many threes I had been actually pissed off! Like DUDE! How do you overlook such shots! They were proposed by us for him! When I was subbed in at Point Guard in the Quarter, we were down by around 20 or NBA 2K MT so points. I managed to help get us down to a single-digit deficit after Klay Thomspon took you into the torso going to get a 28, I was subbed out.

How the hell do you move from a 5 point deficit We lost that game 110 to 70!! I was so pissed I looked in my dog shouted at it! My puppy frightened, I was pissed off! So yeah long story short, never enjoying on Hall of Fame again! I'll be playing on those issues from today on, Superstar or all-Star is a lot more manageable for me. You may tell me to get good or whatever, but it ain't gonna repair it. 2K has a severe problem on their hands and I can only beg that 2K21 fixes this. But knowing 2K.

I truly wish they'd change how the difficulty works. Make the team shield something or you better, don't just turn my team mates to idiots that are egotistical. Hall of Fame difficulty just makes it so shitty to play a team with your favorite players. It's not fun playing with Giannis when he can not hit a open layup, or with Steph when he can't hit an open jumper to save his life. Understanding 2K they will not resolve any of the. 2Ks idle so instead of programming greater iq they play with the sliders. Its the manner for myteam.

I meanyou get more minutes as the season advances. And you'll get the ball as you get group chemistry. Your teammates are stupid is your issue! In which my teammates make more mistakes than I do, why would I play with a difficulty? All I'm saying is that you'll have the 4th quarter eventually and will have the ability to control the outcomes. Who cares about your mates, you should have the ball and shoot shots or dish to Cheap NBA 2K Coins a broad person on every possession in mycarreer. Most will proceed in although they may miss a couple of shots that are open. AI intellect is so low it's like they don't understand how to play or have never played ball! That is the problem. I really don't care about my player's moments. I want my teammate AI to be a good deal smarter than they are on Hall of Fame.
Usuarios navegando este tema
Salto de foro  
No puedes iniciar nuevos temas en este foro.