logo
Bienvenido visitante. Para activar todas las funcionalidades, por favor Iniciar sesión o Registrarse.

Aviso

Icon
Error

Opciones
Ir a la última publicación
Nanlina  
#1 Publicado : martes, 16 de junio de 2020 7:25:00(UTC)
Nanlina

Posición: Newbie

Grupos: Registered
Afganistán

I believe that the 6th era was somewhat forced. They had been losing players needing something to get the players inspired to play so that they strove to involve the gamers together with the RS gold struggle between gods. Now they had to push the lore down the players throats or otherwise everyone would have so confused regarding what went on. I liked lots of the quests but I didn't like the entire Guthix selected part. Mostly because it felt unworthy as nothing actually changed about my character than NPC that is other referencing it. I think a problem is that the majority of the ages before the 5th are not really explored that much and unless you find the lore lots of it feels confusing.

I really like that the"not being the chosen one" facet of OSRS quests. You're kind of just an adventurer who gets more and more experienced. The nearest it felt was DS2 and also to a lesser extent the other GM quests, and that I'd consider justifiable given the requirements. Your character is kept somewhat in check. You return clans but in the end of the day some of the natives do not trust you and can push through the Fremmenik Trials. Your character tricked is often manipulated and sent on errands for the hell of it.

I totally concur. I think the matter is that as a match dev/story writer that you want to keep increasing the bets to avoid the narrative getting stale. Now rs isn't really story-driven but I'm guessing the writers felt like they had to make a very grand quest and it makes sense that in some point our characters would begin becoming really known men and women, chosen or not, given that the shitload of individuals we've saved. I feel like escalating importance and the thing is. One instance of the top of my head is dragon Ball, was about a child with a tail learning martial arts and the exact same kid is fighting for the survival of the entire universe.

Disagree to an extent. You could argue that the"start over" stage should any next quest and TWW should've been the finale of the 5th era. I can somewhat agree on that. But ultimatelyit marked the start of an new story. The participant not-important can't be made by you. Even in vanilla OS questing, everything from the grand scheme of things only occurs because of the player's actions. The player is. Making a spectator's player would go against everything vanilla quests do. In reality, way back in the day was that the participant was guthix him/herself for this player's reason being the middle of everything.

I dont know that this point...Zamorak began the god wars and literally had a power trip. In addition to this, while the character of saradomin hasn't been established as being a cheap RuneScape gold douchebag such as in RS3, he has been at odds with zamorak; order vs chaos evil. The gods have consistently acted like children. Grey characters: cant argue with that one. Unless done 7, they can be hard. They hit the marked sometimes they dont. Every era began with major events or was marked by. The age began with the arrival of guthix. The age started with his disappearance.
Usuarios navegando este tema
Salto de foro  
No puedes iniciar nuevos temas en este foro.